The Three Commandments The Three Commandments

You speak the truth, prophet

Haha.
Awesome. I hope you got an A.
I hope the rest of NG appreciates irony as much as I do!
5/5 10/10
Yeah this deserves it seriously. Straight to my faves man.

LenardNotLenny responds:

it feels nice being called a prophet...

Scorpion VS NES Scorpion VS NES

Masterful.

Ha ha, 5/5, 10/10. Do I get a free ad for my audio now?? ;-]

Seriously, this was just the perfect little high speed flash, about as brutal as it gets without crossing any lines. So I don't feel bad at all rating this high. As simple as it is, the concept is brilliantly simple and the music/animation was perfect for the task you needed it to do. This went straight to my favorites.

So yeah, job well done!

TWHYH-It Will TWHYH-It Will

Insanely brilliant.

I don't have much time to write a review since I'm running late here, but this deserves it.
I'm just thinking that maybe you got a little off track from your anime satire toward the end (unless I'm just missing a direct reference, which is highly possible), but it was still worth a little chuckle.
But hell, thanks for the anime on lsd. Helped me laugh a little in the morning for once!!

MDJedi responds:

Some of them were jokes about comix that me and my friends have made so you may not get them

The Back-to-School Collab The Back-to-School Collab

This is brilliant.

Simple, sweet, and true.
I can't wait for a sequel!

Caecilius responds:

A sequel! Well, we can let down an eager fan. It will be at least another year though.

:the Composer: :the Composer:

This is my first ten star rating on NG

My brother sent this to me, and I just assumed it was going to be another action flash or video game humor... which is all fine by me. But this actually made me cry.
This is the most poetic and beautiful flash animation I've ever seen. Thank you.